What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small text file in alphanumeric format deposited on the user’s terminal by the server of the website visited or by a third party server (advertising agency, web analytics service, etc.).
During your visits to our Site, cookies record certain information that is stored in the memory of your terminal, provided that you have accepted them.
This information is used to :
– Generate audience statistics;
– Adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site;
– To memorize the information relative to the forms that you are likely to fill on our Site and to allow you to reach reserved and personal spaces of our Site such as your account, thanks to the identifiers that you communicated to us beforehand.
The cookies used on our site
2.1 Cookies issued by third parties
Accept / Reject cookies
You can choose at any time to accept or refuse the installation of cookies on your terminal by configuring your browser software.
You can also configure your software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed to you punctually, before a cookie is recorded on your terminal.
What is the point of accepting cookies?
Some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Site, including those used to store the contents of the shopping cart, language and display settings, the version of your browser…
3.1 If you accept cookies
If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space of your terminal. They will only be readable by their sender.
You can modify your choice at any time and free of charge through the options offered to you by your browser software.
You can refuse to accept cookies on your terminal by configuring your browser software (see below “Configuring your browser software”).
However, if you refuse the recording on your terminal of the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of our Site (cookies used to store the contents of the shopping cart, session identifier, browser display parameter, language used, etc.), or if you delete those recorded there, you will no longer be able to benefit fully from all our services.
In this case, we would not be held responsible in case of degraded functioning of the Site and its services resulting from the impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary to this functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
Setting up your browser software
The configuration of cookie management depends on each browser. It is described in the help menu of your browser.
For Internet Explorer
To customize the cookie settings for a website
– In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
– Click the Privacy tab, then click Sites.
– In the Website Address box, type the full address (URL) of the website whose privacy settings you want to customize.
– For example, http://www.microsoft.com.
– To allow cookies from the specified website to be saved on your computer, click Allow. To prevent cookies from the specified website from being saved on your computer, click Deny.
– Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each website you want to block or allow. When you’re finished, click OK twice.
Go to Preferences, then click the Privacy tab and then click Set Cookies.
Click the following icon located in the browser toolbar:
– Select Settings.
– Click on Show Advanced Settings.
– In the “Privacy” section, click the Content Settings button.
– In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following settings:
– Delete cookies.
– Block cookies by default.
– Allow cookies by default.
– Set exceptions for cookies from certain Web sites or domains.
– Click the Tools button, then click Options.
– Click on the Privacy tab.
– Under Retention Rules, select “use custom settings for history”.
– Check the box to accept cookies and click exceptions to choose which websites are always or never allowed to install cookies on your device.
Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
The cookie preferences allow you to control how Opera handles cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies.
– All cookies are accepted (default).
Accept only those from the visited site:
– Third-party cookies from a domain outside the one I am visiting are refused.
Never accept cookies:
– All cookies are refused.